CasesOur most relevant and representative cases.
PERMANENT FLEET OPTIMIZATION
At Furlong we believe in providing robust solutions and constantly optimizing our services. In the case of TOYOTA, this has been achieved by designing and manufacturing rafts that maximize the transport of vehicles in the main flows. We accompany the future of our clients by adapting to their needs.
- +3 vehicles transported on each trip
- +940 savings trips planned for 2018
- Flow between Argentina and Brazil
In the Weber case, a series of changes have been implemented that have resulted in visible improvements for the customer. These improvements can be seen in better scores in customer quality audits and labor productivity.
- Standardization of processes
- 10% increase in productivity
- Evolution from 72% to 85% in quality audits
More than 2 years Managing the parking lots of commercial vehicles (trucks and vans) as the only Logistics Operator at national level for Local and regional loads
- 5 h. of parking lots
- 200 entered and remitted per day
- 20 permanent people in operation
FPT (Fiat Powertrain Technologies)
PROXIMITY AND PERMANENT ADEQUACY TO THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENT
Manufacturing Heavy Engines with the highest technology and with a high Product variety, forces us to permanently design supply methods to reduce spaces, without losing the desired productivity at any time. This is what the Furlong Team does to serve our Customer's satisfaction.
- + 40% Internal Warehouse capacity
- -15% in supply times
- + 30% Production with the same facilities